Recent Blogs Posts

1. STOLEN 95 cobra mustang in Moore 500$ reward

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted95cobra View Post
    My car was at a so called friends house . The guy helped me paint my car. Then one day out of the blue he gave the car to some random guy that asked about it so he says. He never contacted me or anything to pick my car up. He gave it with no tile of proof of ownership. Keep in mind this guy is s fellow mustang guy with no morals. The car was located in the area of 27th and eastern.

Please help return my car it means a lot to me. We are all car guys we know how it is. The car is custom
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0315.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	72034   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0313.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	107.7 KB 
ID:	72035   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0337.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	72036   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0302.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	72037   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0314.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	109.5 KB 
ID:	72038  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0332.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	70.9 KB 
ID:	72039  
  2. Looking for vic Jr intake n a 750 double pumper 4150 mechanical secondary

Looking for a 4150 750 dbl pumper and 4 barrel high rise for sbf347
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Long shot but looking for 2 12347003 probe pistons

Looking for 2 probe 12347030 pistons need minimum of two but looking for a partial set as back ups
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Rented Lamborghini Gallardo abandoned on side of freeway

Weíve all seen cars abandoned on the side of the road. Most often these abandoned cars are older and have broken down. Every now and again you might see a newer looking sports car temporarily abandoned because of a flat tire. But drivers on a freeway in Dallas were surprised early Monday morning to see a bright yellow Lamborghini Gallardo left abandoned on the side of the road. Police were called to the scene at about 3:30 a.m. to investigate the abandoned sports car. The lambo had crashed into ...
    Categories
    Autos
  5. Papa's 86 convertible

Got my heater core replaced, front end rebuilt, new hydro system for the top installed. Have A9P and MAF harness for future conversion. What I need: replacement dash. Dash is "intact", but a used one in better condition would be great. Black in color (not gonna happen), or red. One more thing, call your Congressional and Senatorial reps and just say no to proposed legislation to reclassify the internet as a "utility" Net Neutrality. Keep the cloven hoof of the monkey kings off ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast